ruby on rails on nokia N900
Rubygems creates only /usr/bin/gem1.8 so you should create a soft link like this: ln -s /usr/bin/gem1.8 /usr/bin/gem
Type gem install rails -V and wait.
Now you are ready to start your rails app on nokia n900!
Just run ruby script/server in your project folder. To create a project folder use rails my_app as usual.
Your server may not start if you miss libopenssl-ruby. In this case you get an error about net/https: apt-get install libopenssl-ruby.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
About Giulio TurettaSviluppo e curo siti web dal 1998, amo internet e le opportunità che ci offre. Grazie anche a te, che fai parte di questo mondo fantastico.
Hey! Read me!
- #telecom #alice #impresasemplice disservizi elettrici, main datacenter di pomezia spento, tempi di ripristino sconosciuti... #seiunbidone 11 months ago
- I just donated to #Wikipedia. Help keep it free! #keepitfree donate.wikimedia.org/?utm_medium=So… 1 year ago
- #windows10 auto stealth download / massive net congestion / uses your connection to share the installer #DOITLIKEATROJAN the #microsoft way 1 year ago
- RT @rfc1036: Risolti i problemi di routing di Telecom Italia? Riassunto: blog.bofh.it/id_455 2 years ago
- RT @rfc1036: Ancora problemi di routing tra coppie di IP casuali per i clienti di Telecom Italia, confermato da più clienti e altre reti. 2 years ago
Post più letti
- How-to convert an existing partition/disk in an image to virtualize it in linux qemu/kvm
- Webdesign con Inkscape - Inkscape Tutorial - 1/2
- Utilissimo: da oggi righe e colonne con Inkscape!
- Goodbye cciss, welcome hpsa!
- lighttpd, fcgi, rails and child exited with status 9, 1, 2, 3 or X
- rails date validation, rails validate date for date_select
- KVM virtualization with Debian GNU/Linux in 7 steps
- Debian on MacBook Pro Retina 15"
- Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN (HP notebook dv2690el / Debian / Linux)
- Netgear Readynas Duo, NFS and Debian Sid: mount.nfs: Operation not permitted
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2012
- December 2011
- August 2011
- April 2011
- December 2010
- July 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- May 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- May 2008
- February 2008
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- April 2007