lighttpd, fcgi, rails and child exited with status 9, 1, 2, 3 or X
Ok, these errors are not good. They didn’t tell much about what happended.
But you can’t do as I did. Don’t wander on the dark side of the system…
Just try to execute your FCGI as your lighttpd did.
Find your lighttpd user in lighttpd configuration file (debian: /etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf).
On my configuration I see:
server.username = “www-data”
# cd /my_rails_root/public
# sudo -u www-data ./dispatch.fcgi
Read what’s happen and solve.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About Giulio TurettaSviluppo e curo siti web dal 1998, amo internet e le opportunità che ci offre. Grazie anche a te, che fai parte di questo mondo fantastico.
Hey! Read me!
- RT @JoLiKMC: Oh, that's neato. #Gmail is currently SHITTING itself and not allowing 3rd-party clients to access the servers. Ah, well. T… 4 months ago
- #Gmail #smtp #pop3 #imap authentication won't work, there is a big general incident, we are unable to access G-Suit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @RegioneVeneto: Dati definitivi: sì: 98,1%; no: 1,9% #ReferendumAutonomiaVeneto Dati completi su referendum2017.consiglioveneto.it 2 years ago
- #telecom #alice #impresasemplice disservizi elettrici, main datacenter di pomezia spento, tempi di ripristino sconosciuti... #seiunbidone 4 years ago
- I just donated to #Wikipedia. Help keep it free! #keepitfree donate.wikimedia.org/?utm_medium=So… 4 years ago
Post più letti
- How-to convert an existing partition/disk in an image to virtualize it in linux qemu/kvm
- Webdesign con Inkscape - Inkscape Tutorial - 1/2
- Nuova versione di Inkscape, 0.46!
- Utilissimo: da oggi righe e colonne con Inkscape!
- How to downgrade rails version on debian
- Netgear Readynas Duo, NFS and Debian Sid: mount.nfs: Operation not permitted
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2012
- December 2011
- August 2011
- April 2011
- December 2010
- July 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- May 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- May 2008
- February 2008
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- April 2007